Jobs - Volunteer Roles
Resonate Events and The Canvas Co are always on the look out for talented, hardworking and responsible individuals to join our team. Whether its creating a boutique village at festivals across Europe or managing outdoor events of all sizes, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for any of the roles described below please send your CV and covering letter to jobs (at) resonateevents.com
We are recruiting for the 2019 summer season. We are looking for enthusiastic, resourceful and physically fit crew members to join our team over the summer at a broad range of music festivals and events.
Do you enjoy working outdoors in all conditions with others, to tight deadlines? Work is fast paced and physical whilst enjoyable and rewarding with a lively team.
Crewing involves boutique campsite build, dressing and furnishing tents and breakdown either side of live event dates. More often than not, crews remain on site with a crew festival ticket and therefore have the opportunity to make the most of the weekend.
We are always searching for exceptional volunteers to help the crew working in the Boutique Camping area at festivals all across the UK. We have 2 roles available build crew and front of house, more details below, to apply please send an e-mail to jobs (at) resonateevents.com stating which festival you would like to attend. Their is a list of festivals for each role listed below the description.
Volunteers must provide their own tent and bedding. Waterproofs are advised, especially if you are working as part of our build crew. In most cases, volunteers camp in the boutique camping area with access to showers, electricity, posh toilets and security.
• You will receive a festival ticket for your work, and we will provide food for the days you are working.
• You must make your own way to the festival site, in some circumstances we can also arrange to collect you from the nearest train station.
• Helping the build team to put up Boutique camping structures including Bell Tents, Bedouin tents and Indian Shikar Tents, no experience necessary, all can be taught on the job.
• You will be required to work for 2 days before the festival helping to build the site, and one day after helping with the dismantle, you will finish work and be free to go home on Monday evening after the festival.
Festivals for Build Volunteers
Big Love Festival
• A role for happy, smiley and sociable people. Working with our front of house team you will help with checking guests in and ensuring they have a great time at the festival.
• Festival ticket provided and you will work a maximum of 16 hours over the festival weekend and an additional 4 hours on the Monday morning.
• Arrive evening before gates open and leave Monday lunchtime after the festival closes, you will need to make your own way to and from the festival site.
Festivals for Reception Volunteers
Big Love Festival